TES 1150/1151 Digital Sound Level Meter
TES 1150/1151 Digital Sound Level Meter complies with the requirements of IEC 61672-1:2013 standard for a Class 2 instrument. The instrument contains several features which permit sound level measurements under a variety of conditions.
- Microphone:1/2 inch Electret condenser microphone
- Measurement range:30 – 90dB, 45 – 110dB, 65 – 130dB
- Frequency range: 31.5Hz to 8KHz
- Accuracy:±1.0dB (ref 94dB @1KHz)
- Digital display:4 digital LCD
- Power:One 006P 9V or IEC 6F22 or NEDA 1604 Battery
- Battery life:Approx. 24hours
- Accessories:Instruction manual, Alkaline battery × 4, Hard carry case, CD-ROM, USB cable, 4GB micro SD card, Windscreen, 3.5 plug, AC adaptor.
- Applicable standards:Instruction manual, Battery, Carrying case, 3.5 plug, Adjustment screwdriver, windscreen.
- Size: 246(L)×64(W)×26(H)mm & Approx. 180g